Are you interested in joining our growing team of pediatric therapy professionals? Fantastic! We are always looking for dedicated and passionate individuals to join our team. You will fit in well if you believe in teamwork, always give your best, and operate with honesty and integrity. We work hard to help each other succeed because we know that together we can achieve our mission to change the lives of children every day!
Check out our open positions, or keep reading to find out more about working at Pediatric Therapy Partners!
There’s no better way to find out what a company is like than by asking their current staff! Check out what some of our employees have to say about working for Pediatric Therapy Partners:[testimonial_view id=”3″]
Benefits of Working at Pediatric Therapy Partners
In addition to working with an amazing group of like-minded professionals who love to see each other succeed, Pediatric Therapy Partners offers the following benefits to all of our employees:
- Monthly therapy team meetings.
- Monthly bonus program.
- Salary positions with IRA match.
- Great work-life balance.
- Training in areas of interest (feeding, oral motor, torticollis, etc.).
- Four-day work week.
- Opportunity for management positions and professional growth.
- Electronic EMR system — no paper charts!
- Comprehensive new-hire training.
- Six paid holidays per year.
- Part of a work family that values their employees.
- Paid vacation and paid holidays.
Come Join Our Team!
If you have any questions about our open positions, benefits, education and training requirements, or anything else related to a career with Pediatric Therapy Partners, feel free to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org